Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Andy's Bowling Journey

Hi, I bowl, and my name is Andy. I have just recently joined a local bowling league, and i would like to share my bowling journey, with whomever is willing to follow. This past Saturday was my first practice. The first 3 weeks are practice, and then the weeks after that we compete against other league. I didnt have a bowling ball, so I Am borrowing my friends, till i save up enought to buy one. Which will probaly occur within the next few weeks. Okay, so now i will report how I did this past week.



September 16, 2007
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3
Week Average

121
111
109
113.6


As you can see i was kinda on a downwards trend. At the end of the day I came to the realization that the bowling ball i was using was a little to heavy for me. So I will make the adjustment of finding a new, lighter ball to use this coming saturday. I noticed a lot of my fellow teammates have a hook. So when I got home that day I looked up some info on hooking a bowling bowl. I this video, by Walter Ray Williams Jr. So check it out.



I really liked this video, and will trying his football-hook technique this coming saturday. So, well see how it goes, and I'll update later, with some news, and stats.

No comments: